Ghostwriting and Developmental Editing
Randi Minetor works closely with business owners, executives, and just plain folks to compile information, organize papers and blogs, conduct interviews, and tell their stories. The result is a finished manuscript the client can then submit to publishers, or proceed directly to one of many self-publishing resources.
Here are the topics Randi has tackled on behalf of ghostwriting clients:
- Home caregiving for patients with Alzheimer's disease
- Tips and tricks for enhancing memory
- Home remedies
- Essential oils
- Divorce mediation
- Recovery from divorce
- Sales training and successful salesperson mindset
- Recovery from personal loss
- Customer service dos and don'ts
- Multi-generational family history
- How to become a successful financial planner
For clients who have begun a manuscript, Randi offers her services as a developmental editor. She will review the manuscript in its current form; perform a complete copyedit for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and syntax; and make recommendations on content to help you shape the manuscript into a cohesive book.